Drawbar lock for trailer
Protect your trailer from theft
A drawbar lock avoids theft of a trailer with draw. Our draw safeguard is pushed over the trailer lug and locked through pressure on the bolt. The drawbar lock can be opened with a key. This anti-theft device is inserted without installation and can easily be affixed.
For trailer lugs with a diameter of 38-50 mm
The drawbar lock of Grönheit & Weigel is suitable for trailer lugs with 38-50 mm diameter. Its integrated and patented ABLOY® key cylinder has a drill protection. Keyed alike and master-key are possible at extra charge. The drawbar lock consists of a massive steel body, powder coated with red signal colour and it has got no loose parts that could get lost. Its weight is ca. 3.5 kg and the measurements are 145 x 63 x 120 mm.
The number of keys included depends on the type of locking.
Measurements internal dimension: 145 mm x 63 mm x 120 mm
Weight: ca. 3,5 kg
- Suitable for trailer lugs with 38-50 mm diameter
- Integrated, patented ABLOY® key cylinder
- Non-drillable ANTI-DRILL (exchangeable)
- Keyed alike and master-key possible at extra charge
The draw safeguard is pushed over the trailer lug and locked through pressure on the bolt. The drawbar lock can be opened with a key.
When fixing the lock, ensure that the bolt faces downward!
Our competent and friendly sales reps are happy to support you in choosing the adequate anti-theft devices and matching locking systems.
The access authorization is coordinated through different locking systems. The following locking systems can be distinguished:
Keyed differ (Abbr.: kd)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys and key cards by default.
The keys included can only open this lock.
- Employee A has access solely to key X, employee B has access solely to key Y
- Good key management is necessary to ensure that keys and key cards can always be assigned to the matching lock.
- If employee A’s key is missing, lock X can not be opened.
Keyed alike (Abbr.: ka)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 1 key by default.
One spare key and one key card are only included with the initial order.
Locks with the same lock number can be opened with all keys.
- Only one key at the key ring to open all locks.
- When an employee does not give back his keys after terminating his employment or a key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the finder of the key.
Master system (Abbr.: master)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys plus the number of ordered master keys by default.
Only initial order of the Master System includes a key card.
Every lock has got its own key.
Additionally there is a master key to open all locks with the same master-lock-number.
- Every employee has his own key and can only open his own lock.
- The principal can open all locks with the master key.
- When an employee does not give back his master key after terminating his employment or the master key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the key’s finder!
The correct number of the requested master keys must be specified on your order.
If more keys or locks are needed for an existing lock system, the lock number as well as a copy or scanned picture of the security card has to be included on your order.
What is …
… a drawbar lock?
A drawbar lock avoids theft of a trailer with draw.
Our drawbar lock consists of a massive steel body, powder coated with red signal colour.