Interlocking devices 2fiXX weld
Interlocking devices to weld
The interlocking devices 2fiXX weld, made of stainless steel, protect the doors of trailers and/or containers against unauthorized opening. 2fiXX weld is welded to the door. Both doors are locked from the inside through the lock cylinder in its body. 2fiXX weld of Grönheit & Weigel has an integrated, patented ABLOY® key cylinder. It is furthermore non-drillable by an exchangeable ANTI-DRILL-System.
Various locking systems
Keyed alike and master-key are possible at extra charge. The interlocking devices were tested according to European guidelines and proved their reliability. Its measurements are 185 x 125 x 40 mm, the weight is 8 kg.
The number of keys included depends on the type of locking.
Measurements: 185 x 125 x 40 mm
Weight: ca. 8 kg
- Separate holder for sealing body („parking position“)
- Integrated, patented ABLOY® key cylinder
- Non-drillable ANTI-DRILL (exchangeable)
- Keyed alike and master-key possible at extra charge
- Tested according to European guidelines
2fiXX weld is tightly welded to the door from the outside. Both doors are locked from the inside through the lock cylinder in its body.
VdS M 106339 (Germany); SBSC (Sweden) exclusively recognized with ABLOY® key cylinder CL684N
GW 2fiXX weld are not suitable for isolated or panel doors!
Our competent and friendly sales reps are happy to support you in choosing the correct anti-theft devices and matching locking systems.
The access authorization is coordinated through different locking systems. The following locking systems can be distinguished:
Keyed differ (Abbr.: kd)
Every shackle lock / ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys and key cards by default.
The keys included can only open this lock.
- Employee A has access solely to key X, employee B has access solely to key Y
- Good key management is necessary to ensure that keys and key cards can always be assigned to the matching lock.
- If employee A’s key is missing, lock X can not be opened.
Keyed alike (Abbr.: ka)
Every shackle lock / ABLOY® key cylinder includes 1 key by default.
One spare key and one key card are only included with the initial order.
Locks with the same lock number can be opened with all keys.
- Only one key at the key ring to open all locks.
- When an employee does not give back his keys after terminating his employment or a key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the finder of the key.
Master system (Abbr.: master)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys plus the number of ordered master keys by default.
Only initial order of the Master System includes a key card.
Every lock has got its own key.
Additionally there is a master key to open all locks with the same master-lock-number.
- Every employee has his own key and can only open his own lock.
- The principal can open all locks with the master key.
- When an employee does not give back his master key after terminating his employment or the master key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the key’s finder!
The correct number of the requested master keys must be specified on your order.
If more keys or locks are needed for an existing lock system, the lock number as well as a copy or scanned picture of the security card has to be included on your order.
What is …
… an interlocking device 2fiXX weld?
The interlocking devices 2fiXX weld protect the doors of trailers and/or containers from the inside against unauthorized opening.
The interlocking device 2fiXX weld is tightly welded to the door.
The interlocking devices 2fiXX weld are made of stainless steel.