Container lock bar Basic
Anti-theft devices for trailer and container
The container bolt Basic is wrapped around the locking bars or door handles of a trailer and/or container, it is then pushed together and locked with the shackle lock. Container bolt Basic of Grönheit & Weigel is assembly free and interlocks locking bolts and door handles fast and easy. This anti-theft device is equipped with a 13 mm high security MTL shackle lock. The shackle lock has an ANTI-DRILL drill protection.
For locking bar distance of 200 – 450 mm
The container bolt is suitable for a locking bar distance of 200 – 450 mm. Keyed alike and master-key are possible at extra charge. The weight is 7,5 kg including the shackle lock and the dimensions are 470 x 100 x 100 mm.
The number of keys included depends on the type of locking.
Measurements: 470 x 100 x 100 mm
Weight: ca. 7,5 kg (incl. shackle lock)
- High-security MTL shackle lock 13 mm included
- Non-drillable ANTI-DRILL (MTL shackle lock 13 mm)
- For locking bar distance of 200 – 450 mm
- Keyed alike and master-key is possible at extra charge
The container bolt Basis is wrapped around the locking bars or door handles of a trailer and/or container, it is then pushed together and locked with the shackle lock.
Our competent sales reps are happy to support you in choosing the correct container bolt and matching locking systems for your applications.
The access authorization is coordinated through different locking systems. The following locking systems can be distinguished:
Keyed differ (Abbr.: kd)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys and key cards by default.
The keys included can only open this lock.
- Employee A has access solely to key X, employee B has access solely to key Y
- Good key management is necessary to ensure that keys and key cards can always be assigned to the matching lock.
- If employee A’s key is missing, lock X can not be opened.
Keyed alike (Abbr.: ka)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 1 key by default.
One spare key and one key card are only included with the initial order.
Locks with the same lock number can be opened with all keys.
- Only one key at the key ring to open all locks.
- When an employee does not give back his keys after terminating his employment or a key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the finder of the key.
Master system (Abbr.: master)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys plus the number of ordered master keys by default.
Only initial order of the Master System includes a key card.
Every lock has got its own key.
Additionally there is a master key to open all locks with the same master-lock-number.
- Every employee has his own key and can only open his own lock.
- The principal can open all locks with the master key.
- When an employee does not give back his master key after terminating his employment or the master key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the key’s finder!
The correct number of the requested master keys must be specified on your order.
If more keys or locks are needed for an existing lock system, the lock number as well as a copy or scanned picture of the security card has to be included on your order.
What is …
… a container bolt Basis?
A container bolt basis locks locking bars and/or door handles against unauthorized opening of containers.
Our container bolt is made of stainless, weather resistant and black painted steel.