Swap body safeguard W45
Theft protection for swap
The swap body safeguard W45 of Grönheit & Weigel avoids the unauthorized seating of a swap body and thus effectively avoids theft. The swap body safeguard W45 is inserted into the rectangular notch (corner fitting) under the swap body and locked through a 90 degrees turning of the lower star handle of W45.
Various locking systems
The delivery includes a plugging pipe with lock cylinder, which is put through the outer and inner notch. The integrated and patented ABLOY® key cylinder is drill-safe due to its ANTI-DRILL-system. The number of keys delivered depends on the type of locking. Keyed alike and master-key is possible at extra charge. W45 consists of a massive steel body, powder coated with signal colour. Its measurements are 450 x 115 x 70 and its weight is 6 kg.
The number of keys delivered depends on the type of locking.
Dimensions: 450 mm x 115 mm x 70 mm
Weight: ca. 6 kg
- Safety reflectors / photoluminescent strip
- Integrated and patented ABLOY® key cylinder
- Drill-safe – ANTI-DRILL (exchangeable)
- Keyed alike and master-key is possible at extra charge
The swap body safeguard W45 is inserted into the rectangular notch (corner fitting) under the swap body and locked through a 90 degrees turning of the lower star handle of W45.
Swap body safeguard W45 bottom
The delivery includes a plugging pipe with lock cylinder. This must be put carefully through the outer and inner notch.
It is necessary that the bar is always in 90°-position for plugging the pipe with the cylinder through the outer an inner notch.
As soon as the cylinder in the plugging pipe has passed the inner notch, the locking snaps into the locking and the swap body is safe of unauthorized seating.
The locking can be opened with the key.
Our competent sales team are happy to support you in choosing the adequate anti-theft devise and the matching locking system.
The access authorization is coordinated through different locking systems. The following locking systems can be distinguished:
Keyed differ (Abbr.: kd)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys and key cards by default.
The keys included can only open this lock.
- Employee A has access solely to key X, employee B has access solely to key Y
- Good key management is necessary to ensure that keys and key cards can always be assigned to the matching lock.
- If employee A’s key is missing, lock X can not be opened.
Keyed alike (Abbr.: ka)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 1 key by default.
One spare key and one key card are only included with the initial order.
Locks with the same lock number can be opened with all keys.
- Only one key at the key ring to open all locks.
- When an employee does not give back his keys after terminating his employment or a key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the finder of the key.
Master system (Abbr.: master)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys plus the number of ordered master keys by default.
Only initial order of the Master System includes a key card.
Every lock has got its own key.
Additionally there is a master key to open all locks with the same master-lock-number.
- Every employee has his own key and can only open his own lock.
- The principal can open all locks with the master key.
- When an employee does not give back his master key after terminating his employment or the master key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the key’s finder!
The correct number of the requested master keys must be specified on your order.
If more keys or locks are needed for an existing lock system, the lock number as well as a copy or scanned picture of the security card has to be included on your order.
What is …
… a swap body safeguard W45?
Our swap body safeguard W45 avoids the unauthorized seating of a swap body.
Our swap body safeguard W45 is made of massive steel, its body powder coated with signal colour.