Container bar Premium
Anti-theft devices Premium for trailer and container
Container bolts effectively protect the doors of trailers and/or containers against forcible opening. Due to its bifurcate claws, Premium of Grönheit & Weigel can not be shifted along the bottom of the locking bolts. The bifurcate claws of the container bolt Premium are wrapped around the locking bars or door handles and locked with the u-lock. The u-lock has a ANTI-DRILL-system it is drill-protected. Even when locking bars are forcibly interlocked the doors remain closed.
For locking bar distance of 225 to 435 mm
This bolt is made of massive, hardened steel and interlocks locking bars or door handles safe and easy. This container bolt is suitable for locking bar distances of 225 to 435 mm. Keyed alike and master-key is also possible at an extra charge. The weight is 8 kg including the shackle lock and the dimensions are 455 x 105 x 100 mm.
Certificate: VdS M 114341 (Germany)
Only recognized with MTL u-lock 13 mm
The number of keys included depends on the type of locking.
Measurements: 455 x 105 x 100 mm
Weight: ca. 8 kg (incl. shackle lock)
- Certified: VdS M 114341 (Germany)
- only recognized with MTL u-lock 13 mm
- Paintable in your own colours
- For locking bar distances of 225 to 435 mm
- Inclusive u-lock (13 mm)
- The u-lock is Non-drillable ANTI-DRILL
- Keyed alike and master-key is also possible at extra charge
The bifurcate claws of the container bot Premium are wrapped around the locking bars or door handles and locked with the u-lock.
Our competent sales reps are happy to support you in choosing the adequate anti-theft device and matching locking systems for your applications.
The access authorization is coordinated through different locking systems. The following locking systems can be distinguished:
Keyed differ (Abbr.: kd)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys and key cards by default.
The keys included can only open this lock.
- Employee A has access solely to key X, employee B has access solely to key Y
- Good key management is necessary to ensure that keys and key cards can always be assigned to the matching lock.
- If employee A’s key is missing, lock X can not be opened.
Keyed alike (Abbr.: ka)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 1 key by default.
One spare key and one key card are only included with the initial order.
Locks with the same lock number can be opened with all keys.
- Only one key at the key ring to open all locks.
- When an employee does not give back his keys after terminating his employment or a key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the finder of the key.
Master system (Abbr.: master)
Every shackle lock ABLOY® key cylinder includes 3 keys plus the number of ordered master keys by default.
Only initial order of the Master System includes a key card.
Every lock has got its own key.
Additionally there is a master key to open all locks with the same master-lock-number.
- Every employee has his own key and can only open his own lock.
- The principal can open all locks with the master key.
- When an employee does not give back his master key after terminating his employment or the master key gets lost, security is no longer guaranteed. All locks can be opened by the key’s finder!
The correct number of the requested master keys must be specified on your order.
If more keys or locks are needed for an existing lock system, the lock number as well as a copy or scanned picture of the security card has to be included on your order.
What is …
… a container bar Premium?
A container bar Premium interlocks locking bars or door handles and sustainably avoids unauthorized opening of the container. Its bifurcate claws ensure that the bolt can not be removed after forcible manipulations like sawing through the locking bar.
Our container bolt Premium is made of massive, hardened steel with weather-resistant surface (corrosion-free).